This is THE tastiest cheesecake recipe ever. Simple, vegie-friendly, and quick to make!
1 can condensed milk
550 grams cream cheese (fromage tartine such as St Moret in France)
140 ml lemon juice
2 drops vanilla essence
biscuit base (150 gram butter biscuits, plus 50 grams butter, melted)
- Crush biscuits in bag with rolling pin and empty into bowl
- Mix in melted butter, then place in base of pie dish and press down firmly with a flat spoon
- Put all other ingredients into a blender and blitz until the mix is smooth and creamy (it took me about 4-5 minutes with a hand mixer)
- Pour onto biscuit base and chill for at least 4 hours or overnight, if possible
- Place your toping of choice or leave as is!
That’s it. Easy as.